About Me and Why I Blog
Always Write is not all about me, and not all about you. It’s a combo. Hi, I’m Marsha Ingrao, editor of Always Write. Welcome to a piece of my world. I love blogging. It changed my life. I live in Central California, Tulare County, in the foothill community of Elderwood, north of Woodlake and east of Visalia.
I WRITE TO AND FOR YOU.
RELATIONSHIPS ARE IMPORTANT TO ME
JUST SO YOU KNOW
- Girls on Fire, a fiction novel about three women in their 50s and 60s who are looking for new love and a change in life.
- Winning Jenny’s Smile, a middle school fiction about Jenny’s first months in a new school.
- Hi Marsha! I stumbled upon your blog, but I think I’ll stick around. Good work! Pleased to meet you, Marina
- Hello Marsha! I’ve decided to read and follow 15 interesting and new blogs a day every day for the first month of 2015, and yours is today’s #5! Jacob
- You have a great life philosophy. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.? Sue
- Greetings! I’ve nominated you for the “Light of the World Award”! Congratulations!! Amreen