Want to build successful blogs fast?
“I thought I did build successful blogs, Peter Problogger.”
“By ‘build successful blogs’ I mean this, Amy Amateur. Would you like more traffic, readers, friends, and people who are influenced by YOU?”
“Influenced by me. Sure! That has a nice ring to it! I definitely want THAT! I guess I don’t know it all. I can improve.”
Janice CAN build successful blogs
Build successful blogs your own way.
Are you OK with getting fewer and fewer visits your blog? Or staying stagnant, like I do?
Are you convinced that you KNOW everything about blogging? Do you think your blog could not get ANY better?
THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ An Insider’s Guide to Building a Successful Blog.
Do you get confused by all the tips, tricks, and blind alleys? Do you try to understand all the skills involved in blogging, and still get stuck?
TRAFFIC-WISE I did in five years what Janice accomplished in one year.
Like Amy, I am still learning about blogging!
Blogging has changed since I started five years ago. HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of bloggers have joined the blogosphere. Maybe the blogosphere changed while you were busy creating posts, too.
This was a hard review to write. Why? Because I learned so many tips. Some were quick to apply. Some took longer. It took me two weeks to get halfway through Janice’s book.
What I Learned to Build Successful Blogs
- Always have an odd number in your headline.
- Put “YOU” in the headline.
- Readers find your blog easier if you add an alt text line to every graphic.
- Google your headlines before you publish your post. Notice how many tips each article wrote about your topic.
- Write one or two more tips – just end up with an odd number!
Blog Prompts to Build Successful Blogs
Wald mentioned influencers but I did not know who she meant. Were they ordinary bloggers, pro bloggers, or someone in a specific field?
To find out I checked out over 80 blogs of her acclaimed “influencers” she quoted. I wrote four blog posts in a week based on what I learned. Several of her “influencers” became my friends and followers.
I read three books written by her influencers and wrote reviews of them.
Influencers Who Built Successful Blogs
Here are a few of Janice’s friends mentioned in An Insider’s Guide to Building a Successful Blog. You might see some of your own friends in her lists like I did.
- Jason Cushman (a.k.a. Opinionated Man) He really cares about people.
- HughsViewsAndNews.com He’s so funny, and he will keep you guessing.
- Melinda, the PurpleSlobInRecovery.com. She will make you laugh and keep you company if you are lonely.
- TerriWebsterSchrandt.com. She wrote Better Blogging With Photography.
- DGKayeWriter.com who wrote Have Bags Will Travel.
- Mike Allton’s book Blog Promotionology
One reviewer said she “did her homework.” Another reviewer said she did not guard her secrets. I have to agree.
Do You STILL have questions?
Of course, you can ask me. It is overhaulin’ time for my blog as I apply the 201 or so tips I learned. But sometimes I still have stupid questions. What then?
I write a blog post. What do you do?
- How to Find Amazing Blogs You Want to Visit AGAIN
- How One Successful Blogger Promotes Other Bloggers
- How Do I Know Which Blogs Give The Best Advice?
- Are You Still Looking for “The Influencers?”
- A+ Book Review: Blog Promotionology
Never Miss Another A+ Book Review
A link to one of your great book reviews. I’d love to have you share this post and join me on my Facebook page.